Digital India | Modi Government and Technology
Digital India, Modi Government and Technology, apps and web portals to serve and help the people better, direct benefit transfer, aggregate, e-panchayat, e-name, farmer convenience, suggestions to the government, Digitize India, Make Money By Data Entry, GST Rate Finder, IRCTC Connect, keep your mobile safe from malware, Digi Loacker, BHIM
Modi Government has already finished its 4 years and in last four years, Government has focused on Digital India and Technology, dozens of apps and web portals have been launched to serve and help the people better.
Since the BJP came to power in 2014, the focus of the central government has been to digitize other work as well as administrative work. For this, Modi Government has started dozens of apps and web portals. Through these apps and web portals, you can not only suggest the government to run the administration, but you can also deal with many of your work online.
A website for every app:
If you want to give any suggestions to the government or you want to win some prizes by giving your support in administrative work, then you can approach Mygov.in. Apart from this, you can enter data entry on Digitize India. It’s also an app and website too. The government has released a website for almost every app.
With the release of the app, the government was not behind the launch of the website. Government has also released several websites. In addition to getting employment, many sites have been started for the sake of education and businessmen. For those looking for employment, Modi Government has launched the National Career Service Portal. Here the government not only helps in getting full-time employment but also provides freelance work here.
For the farmers:
Not only this, the Modi government has released many apps and websites for the sake of farmers. It includes direct benefit transfer, aggregate, e-panchayat, e-name and app and website like ‘farmer convenience’.
You can reach digitalindia.gov.in Here you will get all the information of the application and website released from gas booking to the start of business.
The top 10 main apps for common man:
During the last 4 years, the Modi government has released dozens of applications. Most of these apps have been released to simplify the life of common man. Through these apps, you can deal with everything from gas booking to education. These 10 apps below are useful for handling many of your work from mobile.
- MyGov: Through this app, you can give your suggestions to the government.
- Umag: From gas booking to passport, more than 100 works will be done from this app.
- Digitize India: Make Money By Data Entry
- GST Rate Finder: In it you can find out how much GST is feeling on which product.
- IRCTC Connect: Through the IRCTC Connect app, you can book rail tickets.
- Digilocker: You can preserve your important documents here.
- Bhima: This app was brought to promote digital transactions. Apart from this, UPA, base pay and India QR cord have also been brought.
- My hospital: Give your feedback on government hospitals.
- Pleasant Travel: During the journey from the highway you can take many services through this app.
- M-Armor: To keep your mobile safe from malware.